MotionMu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About public

Go down

About public Empty About public

Писане  agrels Съб Авг 13, 2011 4:17 pm

I want to know why You don't just shut up and play
da nu nahuj, here is no a lot of players and You know why? Cuz You all are like a girls - ble play if You want with clicker. Nobody likes stay at pc and play. Broke his eyes. So what the fuck is the problem? Masai and Blackstar thanks for You some players don't play anymore in this server.

I hate this server too cuz here You can't play with autocliker AAAAANND here is NO spots to play normal.

It's boring and it's still cuz admin have no red my last request about spots and FINISH the maps!!!

We WON'T play in poor server where all new players get disappointing cuz here is no spots where to play and no normal maps to make levels.

WTF man?

I'm angry.

You all won't close this server but You are who are hustle this all.

And i want to see how many days admin need to read this and add comment(s) where he say - Don't worry, i will fix it in this week.!!! And i will not close this server! Thanks guys for playing, i will Help You to bring new players too.
[i]

I will not play this server anymore and im out of voting before admin fix maps, make new spots and take out the roll where You can't use AFK and autoclicker.
I and all HATES run around the world for some levels! All day!

Ban for autoclicker ^^^^^ a lot of laughter.

Ou yeah!

GM and ADMIN - SPEAK IN ENGLISH!!!

agrels
Noob
Noob

Брой мнения : 5

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите